I SAW THIS TODAY IN MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE’S BOOKSTORE WHEN I WAS AT A PREVIEW DAY
I AM NO LONGER LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD
I HAVE CROSSED OVER INTO ANOTHER REALM
I physically cannot choose just one thing, so I’m going to list several things I love that start with H.
- He Is We (the band)
- my cousin Hayden (age 13)
- Honey barbecue sauce
- Hank Green
- Henry Green
- Hearts (the card suit)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Han Solo / Harrison Ford
- Hayden Christensen
- High School Musical (shut up)
- Hick words like Holler and Hankering
- In Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire, Hurricanes Hardly ever Happen.
This post has been brought to you by the letter H.
Fill this in with stuff about you
Where I’m from: small town, south Mississippi, USA
Where I would like to live: St. Louis, MO, USA; Asheville, NC, USA; London, England
Favourite food: food is my favorite food
Sexual orientation: heteroromantic asexual
Favourite book: This Present Darkness/Piercing the Darkness (Frank Peretti), Paper Towns (John Green), Vision of the Future (Timothy Zahn)
Favourite movie: doing movie series/franchises. The Avengers, Star Wars, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
Favourite TV show: Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Stargate: SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis
Random fact about me: i like to pretend i’m a hippie shh
Favorite day of the year: this is really selfish but usually it ends up being my birthday. not because it’s the day i look forward to most, necessarily, but because i always have such a great time with my friends.
Favourite colour: yellow, but maybe actually purple, but really i think it’s grey, but i also really love red and blue and green, but also black is so classy sometimes, but but but CLOORS
If I have any pets; if so, their names: doggy Rolo and kitty Mingo
What I’m listening to right now: He Is We “Pour Me Out”
What’s my ringtone: The Imperial March
Favourite male character from a TV show (adding movie/book): Spock <3 (Star Trek, duh - if you didn’t know that, you should probably get off my blog); favorite male character from a movie is a tie between Obi-Wan and Anakin from Star Wars and Tony Stark and Steve Rogers from The Avengers; favorite male character from a book is either Quentin Jacobsen from Paper Towns or Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars or Lemony Snicket from A Series of Unfortunate Events or Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games or Despereaux from The Tale of Despereaux or or or I LIKE A LOT OF MALE CHARACTERS FROM BOOKS OKAY
Favourite female character from a TV show (movie/book): i do not have a favorite female character from a tv show, but my favorite female character from a movie is Eowyn from Lord of the Rings, and my favorite female character from a book is either Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns or Mara Jade Skywalker from the Star Wars Expanded Universe or Sally Beth Roe from Piercing the Darkness
What my name means:
first name Kelsie: victorious ship
- urban dictionary: “Kelsie is the most amazing girl. Ever. She can put a smile on your face even when she doesn’t have one on hers. She is the Most beautiful girl ever but she doesn’t think so. She’s had so many evil things done to her, But she still finds new ways to love people. When you start talking to her, it hurts to stop . You can Literally talk all day and the only real reason you’d actually want to stop is if sleep interrupts you . She’s silly and adorable with everything she does .She’s one of the best artists you have ever seen. She is Art. Her beauty like shines through her very existence. She is a really great friend and you will always want to hang out with her. She is stupid beautiful and everyone knows it, But for some reason she tries to argue against everyone else. She has more friends than anyone, But can still feel lonely. She hurts alot, But keeps a smile on her face because shes strong . But she hates faking happiness . She has guys left and right falling for her but she chooses the dorkiest kid around. She loves Jesus and Kids, She has a huge heart and shes not afraid to share it with people. She has such greatness even though so many bad things have happened to her, But she tends to not see it. She’s so cute . Not just her looks, but her very being is adorable. Shes hard not to love . She is Perfect.”
- wow um
middle name DeAnna: from the valley
- urban dictionary: “The coolest person on the planet…. she’s a bit of a dork but she is also the most AWESOME, INCREDIBLE & AMAZING person ever , shes will really open your eyes to the good things in life!! and will teach you how to love and be loved in return! if you ever met a deanna i highly suggest you NEVER let her go. whatever she looks like she is the most beautiful girl inside!! and you boys should never be afraid to be there for her , she’ll like it”
- i think urban dictionary is coming onto me
- i’m not sure how i feel about this
Celebrity crush: Andrew Garfield, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James McAvoy, Zachary Quinto, Tom Hiddleston, Emma Stone, Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence…
dlkjaslkdfjasdflk thank youuuuu <3 <3
Cyanogen: If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
That’s a tough one. If I had to pick an age I’ve already been, I might say 17, because that was a really great year for me. But if I can choose any age at all, I can’t really answer because I haven’t experienced them all yet! At the end of my life, looking back, maybe I’ll be able to pick my favorite age. But I’ve still got new things to experience, places to go, people to meet - I’ll just have to wait and see!
Diazomethane: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I was going to say web design, but since I’m planning to take classes on that in college, I won’t count it. Fencing! And not just the sport. Swordfighting and swashbuckling techniques of every kind. <3
Acetaldehyde: What did you used to have that you are happier without?
A deviantART account. I watched a lot of people I never should have, people I know from school, and I was constantly reading things that would ruin my mood. I’ve learned to avoid those people’s dA accounts now that I don’t have one, and I haven’t had any desire to join up again since I don’t really do much drawing these days. I never much liked trying to post stories on there.
Ethylamine: What sound do you love?
Arpeggiated minor chords, both vocal and instrumental, and on most any instrument.
Formaldehyde: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Éowyn - shieldmaiden, daughter of the House of Eorl, niece of King Théoden, wife of Faramir, ruling Princess of Ithilien, and destroyer of the Witch-king of Angmar, Lord of the Nazgûl.
Ketene: What is something you learned in the last week?
Hm…do I go with something deep and philosophical, or small and trivial…Small and trivial! Learned to do a successful bohemian twist. For anyone who doesn’t know, that is a hairstyle, not a dance. Although it should definitely be some freaky interpretive hippie dance to a jazz song or something. Yes. /off to create the bohemian twist dance
Sarin: What annoys you the most?
The way everyone (general term, I don’t mean this as an absolute) always tries to imitate other people instead of just doing what’s right for them. Just because all your friends do something doesn’t mean you have to. Just because they all wear a certain style of clothing doesn’t mean you have to. And, one you don’t hear about as much: Just because all your friends are going through a particular painful thing doesn’t mean you’re going through it too. Sure, maybe you are, in a particular case. I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the way we always want to be in the same boat with everybody. Why can’t we be happy in our skin when a friend is unhappy in his/hers? Sure, be a comfort, but don’t change. Please.
I know that whole paragraph sounded simultaneously vague and like I was referring to something specific. Take it as you will.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Lucas Grabeel. :B
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
For practical reasons, Spanish. But also French just because I think it’s pretty. I love all languages, though! I wish I could speak them all!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Payton!!! That’s where my manself got his name. c:
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Good old-fashioned South Mississippi cupful-of-sugar-per-gallon sweet tea.
37-Ever broken any bones?
Nope, never. That isn’t to say I’m not clumsy, though. I’m terribly clumsy and always have at least like 10 scrapes/scratches/bruises on my body. All accidentally self-inflicted. My mom has been saying since I was little that if there was a huge field with only on thing in it, I would somehow manage to accidentally bump into the thing and get scratched/bruised.
47-If you were the president, what would you do?
I would begin by making a speech in which I explain to all the citizens of the United States what the Constitution says and means in terms everyone can understand, and I would spell out for the people what their rights are.
Next, I would (do my best to) give the states back their right to have very different codes of law from one another if they wish and (try my hardest to) return to them the power that was taken from them as a result of the Civil War.
In addition, I would allow the citizens of the US more say-so in the lawmaking/bill-passing process - they would have the chance to give their personal opinion through separate votes for different issues. Through this and other measures, I would desperately try to give the country back the balance of power it once had by reigning Congress in as much as possible.
I would also create an organization/committee that checks on schools, from preschool to junior college to medical school, and works to cut out as much of their unnecessary spending as possible.
I could probably go on, but I’ll spare you (unless anyone’s particularly interested in this, then by all means ask for more info and I’ll be happy to share). Lastly, I would say “the United States of America are” not “the United States of America is.”
6-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
Scorpio. My birthday’s only a few days away from Sagittarius, so I look at that sometimes, too. Scorpio personality descriptions fit me in many ways, but one big thing is very different: I am not a sexual person. Scorpios are usually described as extremely sexual, and I am extremely, well, asexual. Other than that, though, many of the personality traits match me pretty well. I don’t personally put any weight in horoscopes, but I do think they’re quite fun!
Somehow I didn’t get notified about this message! It didn’t show up in my “All Messages” folder. I happened to notice a 1 next to my blog folder even though the All Messages folder said no messages, and when I came here, suddenly I found this. It was apparently sent on the 31st of December. Sorry I missed it, anon!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Husband (unf yes)
Logan Lerman: Best friend (because I would rather be more attracted to my best friend than my brother, not that it would make much difference if I were MARRIED TO JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT)
Brother: Charlie McDonnell (definitely a cyootie pie, but not quite my cup of tea)
wow i can’t breathe oh my gosh how
and i love you random citizen
Since the start of 2012, I’ve…
(cross off what you’ve done)
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car/bus journey. Passed an exam. Met someone who’s now an important part of my life. Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boy/girl.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen & paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things. Traveled by train. Cried over a member of the opposite sex. Spent the day out in the sun getting a tan Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Babysat for a friend’s child.
Had a BBQ
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they had been drinking.
Stayed up all night. Talked on the phone for over two hours. Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day. Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people. Gone to (a) great party(ies).
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Worn a watch for the first time in years.
Cried over someone in my past. Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-boy/girlfriend.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Cried in front of someone I adore.
Lost one of my closest friends.
PARTY IN MY INBOX
Party in my inbox - yes, you heard right right.
Everyone gets a free invite.
Step right up, don’t miss out -
Sing and dance and scream and shout.
Questions, comments, anonymous confessions,
Fanfiction, complaints, or suggestions.
The sky’s the limit at a party like this -
No, correction: the limit does not exist.
Between 1 tonight and 1 tomorrow,
A pinch of your time I wish to borrow.
For 24 hours shall this party go on.
Responses shall rain down after, erelong.
Mark " | " on every fandom you're a part of. Make sure to add yours if it isn't here!
- The Avengers: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Once Upon a Time: ||||||||||||||||||||||
- Merlin: ||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Doctor Who: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Supernatural: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||I||||||||||||||||||
- Sherlock: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- The Walking Dead: |||||||||||||||||||||
- The Hunger Games: |||||||||||||||||||||||l||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Harry Potter: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- The Lord of The Rings: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Teen Wolf: ||||||||||||||||
- The Vampire Diaries: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Glee: |||||||||||||||||||
- American Horror Story: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Make fun of Romney: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Game of Thrones: |||||||||||||||||
- True Blood: ||||||
- X-men: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Skyfall: ||||||||||||||
- Pretty Little Liars: ||||||||||||||||
- The Big Bang Theory: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- The Mortal Instruments: |||l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Percy Jackson: ||||||||||l||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Beautiful Creatures: |l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- The Tudors: I|||||
- Warehouse Thirteen: ||||
- Danny Phantom: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Assassin's Creed: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Spartacus: ||
- Prototype: |||||
- Left4Dead: |||||||||||||||||||
- Breaking Bad: ||
- The Mentalist: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Divergent: |||l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Grey's Anatomy: |||||
- Rise of the Guardians: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- How To Train Your Dragon: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Fullmetal Alchemist: ||||||||||||||||||
- Kingdom Hearts: ||||||||||||||||||
- Homestuck: |||||||||||||||||
- Ouran High School Host Club: ||||||||||||||||
- Fruits Basket: ||||||||||
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: |||||||||||||||||||||
- Gravity Falls: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Adventure Time: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Regular Show : | |||||||
- Wreck-It Ralph|: |||||||||||||
- Disney: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Taylor Swift: ||||||||||||||
- Paramore: |||||||
- NOT COLE SPROUSE: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- MR. MOSEBY: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- One Direction: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l|
- The Wanted: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||l
- Starkid: ||||||||
- Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra: ||||||||||||||||||||||
- John Green: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- Naruto: ||||l||||||||
- Steven Moffat: -100
- Phandom: |||||||l
- Cole sprouse: -1001
- Coldplay: ||||||||||||
- The Mighty Boosh: ||
- The IT Crowd: |||||
- The Elder Scrolls: ||||||||||||||||||
- TLAT (M. Night): lolwut
- Vampire Academy: | -laughing hysterically in background-
- Half Life: ||||||||||||
- Portal: ||||||||||||||||||||
- Pokemon: ||||l|||||||||||||||||||||||
- Torchwood: ||||||||
- Hetalia: |l|||||||||||
- Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler: ||||||||
- Kuroko no Basuke: ||
- Shin Megami Tensei/Persona: ||
- hunterxhunter : |
- katekyo hitman reborn: |||
- The last Remnant: |
- Motorcity: ||
- Tron Uprising: ||
- Journey into Mystery: |||
- Star Trek: |||||||
- Mass Effect: |||||||||||||
- Fairy Tail: |I|
- Psych: |||
- Glamorous Hobbit Set Decorator: ||||
- Knowing about homestuck even though you don't read it: ||||||||||||||||
- Starfighter: ||
- The I-Don't-Hate-My-Life-As-Much-As-Robert-Pattinson Fandom: |||||||||||||||
- Tangled: ||||||||||||||
- MINECRAFT: |
- Drake Bell: ||
- F.U.N.: |
- Josh Peck: |
- Star Wars: |
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: |
- Inception: |
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: |
- Roald Dahl: |
- Lewis Carroll: |
- Classic Literature: |
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: |
- Pixar: |
- Megamind: |
- Chronicles of Narnia: |
76-What is your favorite word?
88-Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
Lynx - it’s elusive an mysterious, called a “keeper of secrets,” gifted with supernatural eyesight, symbolizes the unraveling of hidden truth, and possesses the psychic power of clairvoyance (the ability to gain information about something through means other than the known human senses).
I dunno, just seems like the closest fit compared to the other mythical creatures I know. I like the concept of being clairvoyant.
189-A book you want to read/have recently read:
Want to read: Will Grayson, Will Grayson (John Green)
Am currently reading: Star Wars: Star by Star (Troy Denning)
Have recently read: All the Wrong Questions: Who Could That Be at this Hour (Lemony Snicket)
195-If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
I think I’d like to be Jo March from Little Women.