how fangirl’s kneel for Loki
people keep hating on the idea of connecting “just an other stolen relic” scene and Loki in his cage and i can see why you would, assuming it was about ‘poor bb loki being locked away everyone is so mean to him’ when the real tragedy is that he is the one that put himself there. he was so scared that that was all he was and fought so hard against that fate to become something more, that he fell right into it.
our faces were made for this day
How to use Loki dialogue in everyday life:
- Dad: Have you seen my phone?
- You: I sent it off, I know not where.
- Sister: Will you wash the dishes?
- Me: No. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim.
- Friend: You're so crazy.
- Me: Is it madness? IS IT?
- Friend: I would tell you this secret, but I promised not to--
- Me: TELL MEEEEE!!!
- Sister: Is Dad awake yet?
- Me: Father has fallen into the Odin sleep. Mother fears he may never awaken again.
- Sister: Hey, remember that time when we were kids and--
- Me: I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness.
- Mom: Stop changing channels--
- Me: It's too late to stop it. The Bifrost will build until Jotunheim is ripped apart.
THOSE TAGS UPPERS
It just keeps getting better
Then they sat down, had some cocoa, ate that banana loaf, and discussed Thor the whole evening.
AU: Peter attacks Loki and instead of fighting back Loki poses an interesting question.
one of the best things I have randomly stumbled across on my dash
“You will always be a child of two worlds.” SUDDEN SHIP! LOKI/SPOCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!
In which Loki puts an ad for a roommate on Craigslist (to help pay for rent), but Tom is the only one who answered. They end up as roommates and wacky shenanigans ensue.
And every episode ends with a lesson on friendship.
Why am I allowed on the Internet.