Yes, I took a bunch of ridiculous pictures of myself with my webcam. No, I am not sorry. That’s just the kind of mood I’m in today.
Oh my god I used to be obsessed with that song! I played it so much, even my dad memorised it. Sometimes, he randomly starts singing it…
I know exactly how that is. I think I made everyone who spent very much time around me at all learn at least the chorus.
This is really embarrassing, but “Wake Up” by Hillary Duff. I was thinking back to a particular memory from elementary school with some old friends of mine, and I thought of the song, and I was singing it before I knew it. And then, of course, I couldn’t stop.
Come hang with me on Synaptop, chicken biscuits!
Synaptop is your virtual computer that lets you collaborate seamlessly with others.
I just joined Synaptop, and I’m waiting for some friends to join me so we can have a giant party. Come to me, lovelies.
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING
Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
Appearance: I like to believe I look like Anita from 101 Dalmations even though I’m not a redhead. I also think I kind of resemble Jane from Tarzan.
Personality: I tell myself I’m a lot like Mulan, but that’s probably giving myself too much credit. I also have some Belle qualities, but she’s above my level, too. Maybe I’m that librarian lady from An Extremely Goofy Movie that Goofy falls in love with.
Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
This is ridiculously difficult because most of my favorite songs are just a song here and there from various albums. It’s hard to choose actual favorite albums when you aren’t even used to thinking of them as albums in the first place.
- I can’t decide between 3 Rounds and a Sound and We Are the Tide from Blind Pilot. I discovered them both at the same time and downloaded them together, and I’ve always listened to them as a whole and thought of them as the same album. So I guess I’ll cheat and say Blind Pilot’s two-album repertoire for my first thing.
- Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons
- My Head Is an Animal by Of Monsters and Men
It’s weird how my answer to this question doesn’t reflect my music taste very well. Also, if I could add a fourth, which I am kind of cheating and doing, I would say Night Visions by Imagine Dragons.
Blog: What’s something you’ve learned from having your blog?
I learned that their are people in the world who actually value my thoughts and opinions…who’ll listen when I speak. To me, that’s the most beautiful thing about this website. About all of this.
Future: Do you think you’d feel better if you know what’s going to happen to you later in your life?
No, I don’t think so. I rather like the unknown. It makes life an adventure. If I knew what was going to happen, life wouldn’t be nearly as wonderful and amazing. I like surprises.
iTunes : Top 10 favorite songs?
Ordered alphabetically by artist because I love them equally.
- “Half Moon” by Blind Pilot
- “Love Will Tell Us Where to Go” by Bridgit Mendler
- “Worth It” by Francesca Battistelli
- “And Run” by He Is We
- “Happily Ever After” by He Is We
- “Pardon Me” by He Is We
- “A Beautiful Mess” by Jason Mraz
- “Dead Sea” by The Lumineers
- “Roll Away Your Stone” by Mumford and Sons
- “The Rose” by Westlife
Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- A Little Princess made me want to read the book A Little Princess, which was a difficult read for me when I was in elementary school. This gave me a desire to read more and more books above my supposed reading level, which in turn taught me to love to read and taught me that books that are harder to read are often deeper and more meaningful than easier ones (please note that I completely understand that this is not always the case - I still love to go back and reread The Tale of Despereaux, The Tail of Emily Windsnap, and A Series of Unfortunate Events even now).
- Star Wars made me embrace being a nerd. That was 7th grade.
- The Incredibles made me embrace writing fanfiction. I had dabbled in it before, but for some reason everything just exploded when I watched this movie again after embracing my
insanitynerdiness. Writing silly Incredibles fanfiction showed me how much I love to write, which kind of influenced my entire life and future because I discovered that I want to be a writer.
- Holes sent me spiraling into a deep love for beautifully written things, both books and movie screenplays, and made me want to dig even deeper into beautiful and wonderful and amazing things. It also made me want to write something that would cut people to the core like that.
- Watching Star Wars again and watching all of the behind the scenes footage gave me the dream of someday turning something I write into a movie and directing it myself.
- Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Generations, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy contributed to my nerdy insanity. I started thinking everything that was beautiful was either science fiction or fantasy and had to cause explosions in people’s brains in order to be successful.
- Lemonade Mouth brought me back down to earth and reminded me that the most beautiful things are found in people, not in things. This did not, however, reduce my love for scifi or fantasy.
- Miscellaneous: Rigoletto, Inception, Marvel movies in general, Wall-E, and (most recently) The Dark Knight Rises.
You probably got way more than you bargained for on this question, but it’s too late to remedy that now.
31.Something that makes you smile.
My Pez collection! Particularly my limited edition ones, and even more particularly my fandom ones.
32.Something that brings back a good memory.
33.Something that brings back a bad memory.
fill this in with stuff about you
Where I’m from: Mississippi, United States
Where I would like to live: St. Louis, Missouri (United States) or London, England
Favourite food: Pizza
Sexual orientation: Heteroromantic asexual
Relationship status: Single
Favourite book: Paper Towns by John Green
Favourite movie: Iron Man 3 at the moment
Favourite TV show: Star Trek (TOS and TNG)
Random fact about me: I graduated from high school this past Friday
Favourite day of the year: Christmas
Favourite colour: Purple or yellow or blue or gray or green or red (I actually love all the colors of the rainbow almost equally)
If I have any pets; if so, their names: Doggy named Rolo, kitty named Mingo
What I’m listening to right now: ”Crazy Little Thing Called Love” (by Queen)
What’s my ringtone: the Imperial March
Favourite character from a TV show: Spock
Favourite character from a book: Quentin Jacobsen from Paper Towns
What my name means: Kelsie means “victorious ship”; DeAnna means “valley”
Celebrity crush: Andrew Garfield, Zachary Quinto, James McAvoy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Richard Armitage…yeah, there are too many of those to list
wHAT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE, 20
Wait, how? Haven’t you seen my selfies before? Everyone says I look like I’m 14 or 15.
I take this as a very big compliment, even if you haven’t seen pictures of me before. Makes me feel good. c:
Okay, so my graduation is tonight at 6:30 (central time); I have to be there at 5. You might not be seeing me much between now and then because I have to help my mom clean the house and make some snacks because we’re inviting my family and close friends to come over for refreshments afterward. That said, I almost definitely won’t be online after graduation tonight. Not only will I be busy and then completely exhausted, but I also want to avoid Iron Man 3 spoilers, which will probably be much too easy to accidentally see late tonight. So it’ll probably be sometime tomorrow before you hear from me again. That is all. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
I really like the colour of your guitar
Many thanks. c: